I haven’t been posting recently in the past two months, due to family health issues. Thankfully, everyone is feeling better and we’re back to a daily routine. My regular posting schedule will begin on January 3rd.
Here’s a group of inspirational sayings reminding me how important it is to keep everything in perspective. Here’s to health and happiness to all of you for 2014.
1. People aren’t against you, they’re for themselves.
2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
3. You learn more than failure than success. Don’t let it stop you, it builds character.
4. The most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
5. Go where you’re celebrated, not tolerated.
6. The person that you spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.
7. Comfort is the enemy of achievement.